Throughout the year there are opportunities in the office and onsite for those looking to gain experience in art and events.
Onsite Fair Volunteer
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our onsite volunteer team for the duration of the fair. Volunteers work closely with our artists, operations team and partners. The role is varied and exciting, providing valuable experience for anyone interested in events and contemporary art. Activities include hosting and event support, liaising with media partners, reportage, data capture and digital assistance for the social media saavy volunteers.
- Volunteers need to be flexible and able to respond to all reasonable requests positively.
- Due to the nature of a temporary event, many aspects of the fair are unpredictable so volunteers are expected to use common sense and their own initiative at all times.
- Front of House and Event Support - volunteers are the face of the fair and the first point of contact for artists, partners and visitors. Tasks will include providing information and assistance, handing out fair guides, answering questions and collecting data.
- Artist Liaison - Providing support for artists exhibiting at the fair. Tasks will include assisting with set-up and hanging work.
- Digital Social Media - A vital tool for connecting the fair and its artists to our audience, volunteers will collect content to be used on the fair's social media platforms. If you're tech-savvy, a keen photographer or used to blogging and tweeting, please let us know.
Please submit a current CV and covering letter to: